Upcoming Episodes on the ExpertPreneur® Radio!
March 02, 2017
March 09, 2017
Melissa Forziat is a marketing consultant and event planner. She founded Melissa Forziat Events in 2012 and currently works with small business owners and nonprofits to develop impactful events and strategic marketing plans. Before starting her own business, Melissa held event planning roles at the 2006 and 2010 Olympic Winter Games, 2011 Rugby World Cup, and US Olympic Committee. Most recently, Melissa published her first book and companion workbook, Small Business Marketing on a Budget.
In her spare time, Melissa is a member of the Board of Directors at Ventures – a Seattle-based non-profit that helps low-income entrepreneurs to gain self-sufficiency through business ownership. She is also very active in the Seattle improv comedy scene.
Through Melissa’s experience working with the biggest brands in the world she learned the principles of building a brand, creating a marketing message, and reaching the right target markets. Melissa’s story of starting her own business and the lessons that she has learned are an inspiration to those with an entrepreneurial spirit, or those who are just starting their own business.
Her experience with the Olympic Games adds a depth of knowledge and flavor to the advice she provides. Listeners will walk away from this interview with a list of actionable, low cost marketing tactics and the inspiration to start now! Melissa’s communication style is linear and easy to follow and she is able to share creative ideas in a ways that are both inspiring and easy to act on. Melissa is also an expert at helping people understand their worth and asking for what they want.
Click on FREE GIFT BOX to access Melissa's gift on “Small Marketing on a Budget Workbook”.
- Listeners of the ExpertPreneur® podcast will receive a free excerpt from the “Small Business Marketing on a Budget Workbook” that includes exercises to help you build your referral list. It even includes sample outreach you can use to connect with potential customers! The Small Business Marketing on a Budget Workbook is a companion guide to the free eBook Small Business Marketing on a Budget which you can access by clicking on the FREE Gifts above box.
ExpertPreneur® Radio airs every Thursday at 2pm CST.
Join Sheryl Wolowyk weekly with guest(s) from across the world share their strategies, insights, tips and techniques to help you accelerate your income and build an influential brand while sharing your message.
Every Thursday from 2:00 pm – 2:30 pm Central Time, (Noon Pacific, 1:00 p.m. Mountain, 3 p.m. Eastern)
You can download previous episodes here.
What to expect on ExpertPreneur® Radio
Expected topics that we'll cover include:
- branding and positioning your products and services
- lead generation and segmentation
- customer relationship management
- how to become a trusted authority in your industry
- marketing tactics
- sales techniques
- business strategies
- social media strategies
- business systematization and automation
- outsourcing for solopreneurs
- online product creation
- developing your own mastermind group
- hosting webinars and teleseminars
- how to run highly profitable live events
- and much more!